The best chefs need the best knives.
Say goodbye to your kitchen nightmares with our 8” Shoki Chefs Knife. Made with nothing but the best, premium high-quality materials.
What makes this knife special?
- Hand-forged Steel - This knife is made with Japanese 7-layer AUS-10 composite hand-forged steel. Giving the blade a distinctive wave-like pattern. This one-of-a-kind design is sure to stand out in any kitchen.
- Hardness - The steel used in this knife has been heat-treated to a hardness level of 60-62 on the Rockwell scale, ensuring the edge stays sharp without needing frequent sharpening.
- Handle - The knife’s ergonomic handle is made from high-value Rosewood Burl, making it exquisite to the touch and comfortable to use. The intricate pattern of the wood compliments the hand-forged steel perfectly.
- Sharpness - The razor-sharp edge cuts through meat and vegetables with precision, allowing for thin and even slices. The blade is built to withstand frequent daily use without losing its edge.
- Presence - This knife is a masterclass in both performance and presentation. Packaging includes a Japanese wooden sheathe, to keep your knife protected and to give a look of craftsmanship and sophistication.
Food is an experience that goes beyond nutrition and sustenance. It is one of the oldest art forms in the world.
Order now to start elevating your culinary game to the next level. Use this work of art to create masterpieces of your own.